Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday.....

Today, I'm just thankful. Plain and simple. I woke up this morning, poured myself a cup of coffee.....sat down to open up the computer and this is the 1st thing I saw. We are on our way. I am no longer 'cautiously optimistic', I am just optimistic. I am hopeful. And I am thankful.

I am thankful for birthdays.








I am thankful for weeklong birthday celebrations.






I am thankful for gap toothed grins.




I am thankful for my outdoorsy husband.




I am thankful for helping hands.




I am thankful to have friends and family who love my daughter so much, they selflessly give of themselves to fight for her cure.










And, I am thankful and proud to have a pistol totin' princess. She may wear cystic fibrosis well, but I promise.....she's going to kick it's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment