Monday, February 27, 2012

False Alarm Numero Uno...

You would think by baby #3 I would know true labor when it happens. Turns out, not so much.

I have been having daily contractions since probably around week 30, but I've been able to control them by drinking water and resting. Last night, though, something just felt off. So, after an hour and a half of contractions coming every 5-9 minutes, and then continuously coming every 2-3 minutes...we thought it was go time. Although I'm about 4 weeks early, Rylan was 2 weeks early and Kohen was 8 weeks....so, we are on constant pins and needles around here. Needless to say...we loaded up the bags and the kiddos, dropped them off at my brother's, and headed down to the hospital.

Only to turn back around about 2.5 hours later.

Oh well. I got a sweet little gift from Kohen while we were gone, so that pretty much makes up for it in my book.




I got pretty excited, because I thought that was a nice little superhero emblem on my shirt.

Apparently, my night was full of wishful thinking.



Mom the Superwoman? Nope. That would be plain old Mom.

Plain old Mom with a big old belly....and an even bigger belly button.

1 comment:

  1. Love the belly! I hope the time is soon. I know how uncomfortable the last weeks can get... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete