Monday, January 31, 2011

That's IT! I'm shipping you to Nana's!

I always think the weekends are going to be sooooooo productive.....

This is how our Saturday started.




I honestly considered closing the lids and shipping them both off to Nana and Papa's house.....but then Nana called and offered to watch them for the entire day on Sunday, so I outweighed the cost of shipping 2 heavy packages to an address only about 15 miles away and the cost of gas to drive there....and, well.....I attached a big 'HANDLE WITH CARE' sticker on each box and drove the kids on over.

So, a BIG thank you to Nana and Papa for watching our little wild things on Sunday :)

Needless to say, this is how the weekend ended....





Not too sure which one of the three children enjoyed themselves the most!?


Make that four children.....

3 comments: