Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Here it is!!!

So here it is bloggyland! My 1st official post. I have been playing with the look/layout and cutesy little fonts for this thing for so long, and just now finally getting around to actually posting something. Can you say COLD FEET??! Call it nerves, procrastination, or a combination of the two (I'm going with the latter...), I've finally taken the leap! This blog (much like my life) can best be described as a work-in-progress, so bear with me please. I am not going to promise to be the best writer on the block. Heck, I just had to google whether to spell 'bear', bare or bear??! (Hey! Would YOU have known which to use??) So to all you English teachers that may stumble across this blog, you've been warned...But really, my true intentions for starting this blog aren't to impress, but to hopefully educate and enlighten the few brave souls that choose to follow it. (That, and by purging all my thoughts out on this poor keyboard, I can only hope to somehow clear my head on a regular basis!) AND, if I can make just one more person a supporter of this cause, then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

5 comments:

  1. I love you all! I am so glad you started this blog, and just know that you inspire and amaze me daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa- what an amazing job you did with this site! The video brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart at the same time. You are an inspiring family. I'm so glad to have met you guys and would love to help with CF anyway that I can.

    Liz Mead

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi teresa, not sure if you remember me from iowa, wow what a beautiful family. i just saw this link on brees fb page. i live in ireland and cf is very common in the irish and i have heard lots about it here. i wish you and yours the best. xx colleen gallagher curran

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet precious T-Dog-
    How beautiful and incredibly important this blog is.
    I know I am far away and life's craziness doesn't give either of us much time to talk- but you and the loves of your life are on my mind EVERY day.
    I love you.. I have always loved you.
    A thousand kisses to you..
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa!

    I just wanted to let you know how wonderful you and your family are!!! I had no idea your daughter had CF, and I'm so glad you were able to educate me on the topic. Your blog is amazing, and I watched the video with tears streaming down my face-it's really beautiful. Wishing you all the best!
    Love, Gretchen(Dau)Long

    ReplyDelete